Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Everything's Coming Up Rose Gold!

If you know me at all you know that I am so NOT a pink girl.  I've always been a tomboy... no frills and no pink.  Ok, maybe some fuchsia here and there but no pale, sweet colors for this girl.  My favorite colors are turquoise, teal, and almost all greens.  So what bewitchment has come over me that I've been on a designing kick with rose gold??  Apparently Vintaj has cast a spell on me with their new Rose Gold patina paint!  I'm hooked on this gorgeous color and just couldn't stop making new jewelry for the Art Wander in shades of pink!

Here's what's been tickling me pink this week!  The pictures just don't do this color justice... stop by the Art Wander this weekend to see them in person!

Art Wander
September 22 - 24


Friday, 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm 

For full Art Wander details visit: www.artwander.com











I'd love to hear your thoughts on this color.... yay?  nay?  meh?  If Rose Gold isn't your thing, never fear I have tons of jewelry in other colors!  :)


2 comments:

  1. It truly is lovely. I second what Lin posted to Jess...we need gallon size refills of this one! Great work and I can see your inventory is taking shape for your upcoming show! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a pink sort of girl myself, too. But maybe that's what draws me to your designs. I think that the metals tone down any feelings of too much pink in these. Best wishes on a wonderful weekend of sales!

    ReplyDelete