Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sj Designs Jewelry Exhibition at Unearthed Arts


I am so excited and proud to announce that Unearthed Arts will be hosting an exhibition of my jewelry starting November 7th.  The opening reception will be this Friday, November 7th from 5:00 to 8:00 pm at the gallery.

The talented Kris James will be making a variety of delicious nibbles that focus on three of my favorite things: bacon, cheese, and chocolate!  Wine and some mulled cider will also be served.  (Memo to self... don't write about food when you are hungry!)

Here are the full details:

Opening Reception:  Friday, November 7th from 5:00 to 8:00 pm.

The exhibition will run until December 5 during normal gallery hours Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.

44 West Main Street
Waconia, MN 55387
952-442-4499


I hope that many of you will be able to join me for this exciting celebration.  I'm looking forward to seeing friends old and new and showing off the jewelry designs I've been working on since the Art Wander.  

If you can't make it that night, you should swing by on Saturday for D.E.A.R. Hunting and take advantage of all the great deals and fun activities around town.  

To further entice you to stop by, here are a few new designs that will be arriving in the gallery this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment