Thursday, April 10, 2014

30 Words: Selfie



I’ve never been good at selfies 
but I had to take one... 
Proving that I really was here, 
in the middle of the ocean... 
watery horizon 
a semicircle around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Word Thursday is simple... take a photo, write 30 words (no more, no less) and post it each Thursday.  This is a blog hop hosted by Erin Prais-Hintz over on her blog Treasures Found.  Click HERE to see her post for this week as well as links to everyone else's 30 Words.


3 comments:

  1. I try very hard to avoid any photos of me. You have a lovely smile and your photo is gorgeous. How fun to be in the middle of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are all too hard on ourselves. I have to take a selfie every now and then to capture the moment in time. You are a beautiful soul, inside and out. Never be afraid to let that shine. And what a lovely remembrance of your special trip! Thank you for joining in the 30 Words Challenge. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful photo and you took a fabulous shot of yourself incorporating the view around you.

    ReplyDelete